Friday, May 4, 2012

Hidden places

The pu sandals becomes even more essential this season as separates continue to dominate our shoe. Shop for women's creepers at Oasap women's fashion creepers store. Refine your style with Oasap latest fashion creepers collection. Take on a new look for 2012.




























I just realized I have everything custom made on me,expect the shoes from Zara (it would be great if they were making them only for me:)) The skirt is one of the things mom sewed for me,and the shirt and necklace are my little projects.Speaking of necklace-don't try this at home!I think I got one wrinkle from all the stress while making it:)
It's Friday,have fun!



Upravo sam shvatila da na sebi imam sve pravljeno po mjeri osim Zara cipela (bilo bi super kad bi i njih pravili samo za mene:)) Suknja je sa gomilice stvari koju mi je mama sasila,a kosulja i ogrlica moji mali projekti.Kad smo vec kod ogrlice-ne pokusavajte ovo kod kuce!Mislim da sam dobila jednu boru od silnog nerviranja dok sam je napravila:)
Petak je,zabavite se!
P.S. Pozdrav za djevojku koja me prepoznala u Sarajevu juce,ljudi cim me vidite masite da se upoznamoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment